- What personal information do we collect from you and how?
- What about Cookies? What are cookies?
- How this information may be used
- Who we will share your personal information with
- Where we process your personal information
- Marketing opt-in and opt-out provisions
- How you can access your personal information and keep it up to date
- Safeguarding your personally identifiable information
- Why we link to other websites
- How we can make changes to this policy
- Where and how to ask questions or contact us about this policy
- What Personal Information Do We Collect From You And How
We collect personal information about you when you register or subscribe for one of our services, place an order, buy a gift voucher, use our online services, interact with us in any other way, such as via social media, click on an advert that we put on our or someone else's website, use our Personal Shopping services, ask for information or assistance, give us a testimonial or other feedback, comment on any blogs or articles featured in our services, attend an event that we run or sponsor, enter competitions or special promotions, sign up for our special offers or other updates, participate in research panels or fill in surveys. By registering, subscribing or using our services, you consent to the use of your personal data in line with this policy. We may also receive information about you from our Group and from third parties, with whom we have a business relationship.
The information we collect and hold about you may include your name, email address, phone and mobile phone numbers, home address, shipping and payment card billing address, payment card details, IP address, search criteria, shopping history, shopping preferences, sizings, responses to research panels and surveys, the type of browser you use (a browser is the program you use to look at websites, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari), the times when you access the site and for how long, your referring URL (the site you come from to reach our website), cell IDs (these are the unique identifiers of the telecommunications towers being used by your mobile phone when you use our locations-based services on your mobile phone or tablet) and other location information (for example, GPS measurements), photographs and other content you share with us when you use our services, date of birth, password details, answers to security questions and any other information you may give us.
We may record or monitor calls that you receive from us or make to us. We do this for security and training purposes, and to improve the services we provide to you.